Zebra MC3300x Android 10 Gun Grip Computer
Zebra MC3300x Android 10 Gun Grip ComputerIntroducing the next evolution of Zebra's highly successful MC3000 family of keypad/touch mobile computers, packed with new features to tackle the ever increasing requirements of today’s on-demand, e-commerce driven economy.
The all new MC3000x brings the same proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design, now with Zebra’s latest, most powerful and secure Android 10 architecture, including an extended range scanning option that captures barcodes on the top of your warehouse racks with ease, and a 35% larger capacity battery packs power for up to three shifts.
All rugged specifications are higher for increased reliability — drop, tumble and sealing. And with the bright touch display, multiple keypad options and four form factor options, you can give your workers a device that will make on-the-job data capture easier than ever.
Backwards Compatible: Existing users of Zebra MC3200 & MC3300 devices can also use most of the accessories you already own, maximizing your current accessory investment to minimise the cost of upgrading to the very latest in mobile technology.
- 4-inch rugged touch screen and keypad options
- Android 10 (GMS) with built-in support for a future Android release provides superior future-proofing (AER approved).
Powerful processor and most memory in this class — every model offers an ultra-powerful 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4 GB RAM/ 32 GB Flash.
- Built in professional barcode scanner (x 2 versions) and UHF tag reading option
- Rugged device: IP64 rated - Waterproof, dustproof, drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold (works at
-20°C to 50°C )
- Long-lasting removable 7000mAh and accessories are compatible with MC3200 & MC3300 batteries
- Connectivity options - WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v1/w/mc1; Wi-Fi™ certified; IPv4, IPv6, 2x2 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC.
- Front and rear camera options (13 MP/5 MP)
- Wide range of hardware accessories available making it a flexible solution for barcode scanning and RFID tag reading applications
- VoLTE delivers superior voice quality over cellular networks, while Zebra’s advanced VoWiFi technology, included with the Mobility DNA Enterprise License, delivers superior voice quality over all of your WiFi voice applications
- Transport & Logistics
- Hand Strap
- Belt Mount Holster
- Protective Boot (Gun Version)
- Single & Multi Slot Chargers
- 4 slot /20 slot Battery Chargers
- FLT Vehicle Mounts & Chargers
- Screen Protectors
Zebra MC3300x Series Data Sheet
A full list of MC3300x accessories can be found here:
Demo units available from April 2021. Please contact us for details.