Printing your own labels at the point of need is vital if you want to avoid excessive lead times,and you can do this simply by using a professional label printer that's been designed specifically for the task. Our range of starter label printer packages come complete with hardware, barcode label software and a roll of paper labels included to help get you printing professional looking labels effortlessly.
Starter Packages Include:
- Thermal or Thermal Transfer Label Printer, 203 dpi, USB/Serial ports
- Basic Barcode Label Software for Windows 7/8/10
- 1 x Roll of Labels (See size options below)
- Wax Ink Ribbons (Thermal Transfer option only)
- On site or remote Set up ,Training & Support options.
- 300 dpi print resolution version for enhanced print quality
- Label Cutter for continuous media stocks
- Secure Printer Lock - Prevents loss of label & Ink rolls from the printer
- Portable Battery Pack - Print your labels anywhere!
- Printer Trolleys - Perfect for warehouse picking applications
Step 1: Select Printer Hardware
Label Printer Package Options:
- Desktop Label Printer Package #1
Suitable applications: Outer Boxes, Shipping & Courier Labels; Packing Slips; Appointment Cards.
DT1 Printer + Software + Labels. Price = £189.00 + VAT
- Advanced Desktop Label Printer Package #2
Suitable applications:Larger volume Shipping & Courier Labels; Outer Box Carton Labels; Fast Food Labels.
DT2 Printer + Software + Labels. Price = £250.00 +VAT
- Thermal Transfer Label Printer Package
Suitable applications: Asset Marking; Shelf Edge Labels, Chemical Labelling, Permanent & Outdoor Labelling Applications.
TT1 Printer + Software + Labels + Ink. Price = £300.00 + VAT
Step 2: Download & Install Label Software
Step 3: Choose Your Label Size
Choose from a list of our most popular label sizes (Others available):
|Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Labels per Roll ||Rolls Per Box||Box Qty|
For more details please contact us on: 01509 357080 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out our enquiry form below.