Design and print your own GS1 compliant shipping documents onto A5 or A6 size labels using our range of simple solutions that have ready made label templates for you to use. Our solutions provide you with the ability to print labels that comply with EDI exchange, Odette, AIAG, JAMA, and VDA and other industry standards. You can choose from any low cost desktop or industrial grade label printer to suit your own specific business requirements based on the demands and the size of labels that need to be printed.
Save time on designing labels with one of our own ready made templates.
Creating and printing your own GS1 shipping labels can be really simple using our range of ready made templates and it doesn't have to cost the earth. We can provide low cost hardware options for small business users will low volume demands that can be upgraded and expanded in future if required.
For busier organisations with larger demands, we recommend using one of the industrial grade label printers that are designed to print labels 24/7 around the clock.
Virtually any type of thermal or thermal transfer label printer can be used as well as full colour inkjet models too.
- Open, Edit & print your own labels in minutes via the ready made templates
- Choose from dozens of standard GS1 label designs & sizes
- Works with virtually any type of desktop or industrial label printer
- Import data from spreadsheets, files or databases
- Print shipping labels that comply with EDI exchange, Odette, AIAG, JAMA, and VDA and other industry standards.
- Manage serial numbers effectively to avoid duplications
- Write printed data to a file or spreadsheet for QA and Audit compliance
- Most affordable, fully integrated all in one solution on the market
See how it works:
For more information on the GS1 Odette label printing solutions please contact us for pricing or to arrange a demonstration.