Unitech MS852 ESD Safe 2D Barcode Scanner (USB)
Unitech MS852 -ESD 2D Barcode ScannerThe MS852 ESD (Electrostatic discharger) imager is a high performance scanning device designed to satisfy the most stringent requirements of cleanrooms and static-safe manufacturing environments. Unitech’s MS852 ESD-safe scanner is made with an antistatic agent to protect itself and it's user to be ESD safe.
Specially built for challenging work environment, the MS852+ HD ESD can capture most 1D / 2D barcodes on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes and special barcode symbologies such as OCR on passport, Dot codes on tires or cigarette package, and Digimarc barcode on special retail packages.
With its advanced barcode technology and durable design, the MS852+ ESD handheld scanner is a highly reliable tool to increase productivity and efficiency.
• ESD Coated Housing
• Withstands ESD up to 105~109 ohms per square
• Megapixel barcode sensor that enhances the maximum compatibility
• Support most 1D / 2D barcode on mobile screens, even damaged or poorly printed barcodes
• Support OCR, Dot codes, and Digimarc barcodes
• With excellent motion tolerance design suitable to read bar code while moving
• Long lifecycle trigger design: Up to 10,000,000 times.
• Ultra-rugged design: IP42 and 2.1m drop spec
• Louder beeper and brighter LED indicators for easily recognizing feedbacks
Operation modes: Trigger Mode, Flash Mode, Multiscan Mode, One Press One
Receiving Device Laser engine or CMOS imager sensor
Light Source 2D: Illumination: LED (626 nm)
Max. Resolution 4mil (0.1mm)
Scan Rate 104 scans/second
Scan Angle 47°± 3° (typical), 35°± 3° (narrow)
Printing Contrast Scale 20% Minimum
Buzzer volume: 90db
ESD Protection: Functional after 8K Contact and 12K Air
Mechanical Shock 1.8m onto concrete
IP Rating: IP42
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -30°C to 70°C
Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% non-condensing