Unitech MS632 Wearable 2D Barcode Scanner - Bluetooth
Unitech MS632 Bluetooth Ring Scanner 2DThe MS632 is designed to meet the usage of a right- and left-handed person. The device is weighted to just 65 grams including the 1000 mAH battery inside and is suitable for long hours of usage and allows the users hand to move normally. The Micro-USB port allows the MS632 to be charged by the host device, and also features 2 pogo-pins for charging to allow it to be slotted into a dedicated charging cradle.
• Single finger & light weighted design: Weighted to only 65 gm including 1000 mAH.
• 2D barcode: Available to read 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes.
• Wireless communications (SPP and HID mode)
• Pogo pins for charging: easy to recharge the unit by simple drop-in and pick-up.
• User defined key: can user define key input for their application.
Unitech MS632 Specifications:
- Connectivity: Windows, Android, iOS - Support HID & SPP profile
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 HID/SPP
- Host interface: USB
- 2D Scan Engine (N3680)
- Scan Options: Trigger mode, Presentation mode, Auto mode, Batch mode
- IP42 and 1.5m drop test specification
- Operating temperature: (-10°C to +50°C)
- Battery: 1000mAH / 3.7V
- Data Formatting: Prefix, Suffix, Code ID, Reformatting Date
- Barcode Symbologies Supported: 1D - Aztec Code, Coda bar, Coda block F, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 128, Code 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 49, Code 93, Data Matrix, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN 8, EAN-UCC, Composite Codes, EAN-UCC Emulation, IATA Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, MSI, PDF417, Postal Codes (Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China Post, Japanese Post, Korea Post, Netherlands Post, Planet Code, Postnet), Plessey Code, PosiCode, QR Code, RSS Expanded, RSS Limited, RSS-14,TCIF Linked Code 39, Telepen, Trioptic Code, UPC-A, UPC E.
- 2 Slot Charging Cradle (Compatible with WD100 also)
- Finger Straps
1) MS632 Ring scanner
2) Quick Start Guide
3) USB cable
4) PSU (EU Plug)
5) 2.4 Dongle for PC
MS632 Data Sheet