RFIDeas Wave ID Plus - Wall Mount Reader for NFC Contactless Cards & Tags (USB)
Only 4 remaining
RFIDeas Wave ID Plus Reader (USB) Wall Mount Reader for NFC Contactless Cards & Tags
The RFIDeas Wave ID (pcProx) Plus reader is a cutting-edge dual frequency contactless reader that combines the advantages of proximity and contactless technologies. It is a compact device capabable of reading all major 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz contactless cards or tags such as MIFARE, HID iClass, Oyster, Legic, Keri etc.
The device eliminates the need for manual entry providing error-free identification and security checking throughout the workplace. This allows users to continue using any existing cards or tags already deployed for identification.
As a plug-n-play USB reader it comes with flash memory, allowing the user to quickly configure the output to meet their customised needs. As a card and badge enroller or reader, it emulates a keyboard to keystroke the card’s data to the cursor’s location into any open software application. The reader can also be configured to add keystrokes before or after the card’s data (CR/TAB etc)
The Wall Mounted version of the reader has a concealed cable for easy mounting onto machinery and can be used as a standalone system, or can be seamlessly integrated with other software applications using the optional software developer’s kit (SDK).
- Access Control- Doors, Gates, Forklifts
- PC Security & Application log-on
- Vending Machine Control
- Transport Systems
- Employee Identification
- Time and Attendance
- Visitor Management
- Tool Crib Dispensing
- Secure Printing (Managed Print Systems)
Production Control/Monitoring - PLC's & Controllers
- Point of Sale Log In
- OEM option available for embedded solutions
WAVE ID PLUS DATA SHEET:
- In addition to iCLASS SE™, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE® CSN, ISO 15693, recent card additions to RF IDeas' extensive card type portfolio include:
- 125 kHz Cards:COTAG, G-Prox II ID, ID Teck((128 bits) Alternate, Isonas, NEDAP, Postech.
- 13.56 MHz Cards:NFC 1 (Topaz), iCLASS Seaos, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa (NFC 3), CEPAS. Oyster.
Not sure if the pcprox Plus will read your card or tag? A full list of compatible RFID technologies can be found HERE. OR - simply send us a CARD/TAG in and let us test & identify it for you!