Newland HR22 Dorada 2D CMOS Handheld Reader
Low cost 2D barcode scanner
The HR22 Dorada II is specifically developed to provide a cost-effective industrial scanning solution that allows customers to enjoy the capabilities of a 2D scanner for the price of similar 1D devices.
The handheld scanner has a clean design that is not out of place on any countertop or office space. The adjustable stand, as well as saving space and keeping your workspace clutter-free, is attractive enough to sit alongside POS equipment in a customer facing environment or within a busy warehouse office.
The HR22 Dorada II uses white illumination so that the red LED aimers can be clearly seen by the user, ensuring the scanner is correctly lined up with the barcode and therefore adding an extra level of confidence when scanning.
The HR22 Dorada II has a more than suitable IP42 rating for its key applications and is drop resistant up to 1.5m. Its durable housing guarantees optimal protection so falls from desktops and countertops are not a problem.
- Scan all common 1D & 2D barcodes
- Neat Design
- Ultra-rugged design : IP42 and 1.2m drop spec
- Easy scanning with Red LED aimer
- 5 Year Warranty
- Retail - On counter product identification & Check outs
- Hospitality - ID Badges & Loyalty cards
- Healthcare - Sample identification
- Automotive - Fast scanning of QR codes on batteries
- Sensor: CMOS Image Sensor 640 x 480
- Illumination: White LED
- Aimer Red LED
- Depth of field: 50-260mm (EAN13 codes)
- Pitch Angle : ±55°
- Interface: USB, RS232
- Operation Voltage: 5 VDC
- Power consumption: 190mA
- ESD Protection: +/-12kv air discharge
- Dimensions: Scanner - 145mm x 101mm x 68mm
- Weight: 111g
- Mechanical Shock 1.2 m onto concrete
- IP Rating: IP42
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Relative Humidity: 5 - 95% non-condensing
Description: HR22 2d handheld barcode scanner with USB cable and foldable smart stand
Technical Specification Sheet: