The WD100 Wearable Computer Solution from Unitech
Warehouse & Distribution Centres have traditionally relied upon the deployment of handheld computers in the workplace to record vital stock data and help manage order picking processes, however more recently there are now more versatile hardware options available in the form of wearable technology that offers users and administrators with many long term benefits.
In addition to being simple to use and operate, courtesy of its Android operating system, the latest generation of wearable computers provide organisations with a reliable and robust hardware solution that have already proved suitable with virtually any type of WMS or ERP system, regardless of it's size, scale or environment.
The Unitech WD100 (Android) is a rugged 4” wearable Android computer combining enterprise-class features with powerful data collection capabilities and offers a large 4-inch touch screen for easy viewability and data collection. In addition to this, the WD100 wearable computer provides a secure yet comfortable arm mount that ensures the hardware is well protected from damage or drops and therefore minimises the risks and repair costs involved with deploying mobile technology into the workplace.
The WD100 also provides convenient connectivity options for scanning barcodes with Unitech's new MS652 and their established MS632 Bluetooth ring scanners. These devices enable operators to quickly scan barcodes at the same time as retaining both hands free for manual handling tasks at all times.
MS632 & MS652 Bluetooth Ring Scanners (2D)
Multi Bay Charging Cradles
• Powerful computing platform: Qualcomm quad-core processor- 2GB RAM / 16GB Flash
• Easy, intuitive user interface: Android 7.1 OS
• Industrial grade durability: 5-foot drop resistance / IP65-sealed
• Suitable for any mobile worker: 3G / 4G LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi, GPS
• Rechargeable, full-shift battery
• Device supported MDM: 42Gears
• 4” HD display. Ultra sensitive capacitive touch screen (compatible with gloves)
• Integrated 8MP camera and easy wireless connectivity to Bluetooth ring scanners
• Warranty: 1 year
Want to learn more about the Unitech WD100 and how it can help streamline your organisations mobile data capture processes? Please contact us for more details.
WD100 Demo Units available for testing and evaluation.