RFIDeas Wave ID Plus Desktop Reader for NFC Contactless Cards & Tags (USB)
RFIDeas Wave ID Plus Desktop Reader for NFC Contactless Cards & Tags (USB).
The RFIDeas Wave ID (pcProx) Plus reader is a cutting-edge dual frequency contactless reader that combines the advantages of proximity and contactless technologies. It is a compact device capabable of reading all major 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz contactless cards or tags such as MIFARE, HID iClass, Oyster, Legic, Keri etc.
The reader eliminates the need for manual entry and provides error-free identification and security checking throughout the workplace allowing users to continue using any existing cards or tags already deployed for identification.
As a plug-n-play USB reader it comes with flash memory, allowing the user to quickly configure the output to meet their customised needs. As a card and badge enroller or reader, it emulates a keyboard to keystroke the card’s data to the cursor’s location into any open software application. The reader can also be configured to add keystrokes before or after the card’s data (CR/TAB etc)
The Wave ID Plus reader can be used as a standalone system, or can be seamlessly integrated with other software applications using the optional software developer’s kit (SDK).
- Access Control- Doors, Gates, Forklifts
- PC Security & Application log-on
- Vending Machine Control
- Transport Systems
- Employee Identification
- Time and Attendance
- Visitor Management
- Tool Crib Dispensing
- Secure Printing (Managed Print Systems)
Production Control/Monitoring - PLC's & Controllers
- Point of Sale Log In
- OEM Option available for embedded solutions
WAVE ID PLUS DATA SHEET:
- In addition to iCLASS SE™, iCLASS Seos, MIFARE® CSN, ISO 15693, recent card additions to RF IDeas' extensive card type portfolio include:
- 125 kHz Cards:COTAG, G-Prox II ID, ID Teck((128 bits) Alternate, Isonas, NEDAP, Postech.
- 13.56 MHz Cards:NFC 1 (Topaz), iCLASS Seaos, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa (NFC 3), CEPAS. Oyster.
DEMO Units available for Loan & Evaluation - Please contact us for details.