Janam XG4 Gun Grip Android 9 Rugged Computer
The XG4 is the newest addition to Janam's range of gun-shaped, rugged handheld computers. Sleek, lightweight and equipped with the most advanced enterprise technology to take mobile worker productivity to the next level, the XG4 is the industry’s most powerful industrial-grade mobile computer with Google’s “Android Enterprise Recommended” (AER) certification. It's powered by Android 9 and upgradeable to future OS versions and provides an industry-best extended lifecycle.
Built to thrive in the most demanding environments, the ultra-rugged XG4 is a highly affordable solution for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, plant floors, loading docks and back-of-store retail.
With its pistol grip designed for user comfort, XG4 is optimized for use in scan-intensive line-of-business applications across the supply chain, including inventory management, stocking and replenishment, shipping, receiving, cross docking and e-commerce fulfillment. A choice between Honeywell’s high-performance N6703 1D/2D imager and EX30 extended-range 2D imager provides industry-leading barcode read range, maximum scanning speed and superior motion tolerance.
Additional features include a brilliant 4.3-inch color display with Gorilla Glass 3, 2.2GHz octa-core processor and choice of keypads to provide the performance and flexibility that enterprise and government customers require. The XG4 also delivers exceptional battery life with a high-capacity and rechargeable Li-ion battery.
XG4 can withstand 7-foot/2.4 meter drops to concrete per MIL-STD-810G and is sealed to IP65 standard for protection against dust and jetting water. A standard 2-year warranty provides customers with the level of service they require, at no additional cost.
- OS : Android 9, GMS
- Processor: 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octa-core
- memory: 4GB/64GB, User-accessible microSD card slot with SDXC support
- Power: 5700mAh 3.7v rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Weight: 526g
- Operating Temperatures: -4º to 140º F / -20º to 60º C
4.3 inch IPS (480x800) WVGA, Daylight
readable (500+ nits), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Drop Test: Multiple 7ft/2.4m drops to concrete at operating temperature, Multiple 6.5ft/2m drops to concrete at ambient temperature per MIL-STD-810G
- IP Rating: IP65
- Radios: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/k/r/v, IPv4, IPv6, 2x2 MU-MIMO / Bluetooth v5.0 (BLE)
- Environment: RoHS III and WEEE compliant
Demo units available from December 2020