Label Rewinders & Dispensers
Rewinders are efficient time savers that rewind material into clean and uniform rolls. Label rewinders simply wind up labels into a roll as they come out of a printer. If you don’t use a rewinder, you have to gather up the labels by hand once the printing job is finished. A rewinder is much more convenient and saves you lots of time.
The Labelmate “CAT” (Constant Adjustable Torque™) has made these quiet, easy-to-use rewinders the industry standard. With various core sizes, label widths, roll diameters and options to choose from, there is a rewinder to fit any job you may have.
The CAT-3-STANDARD handles labels up to 155 mm wide and will wind a roll of labels up to a 300 mm diameter. Torque and Direction are fully controllable from the Control Panel. Dual torque ranges provide plenty of power for use with a LABELMATE Slitter, too. For wider labels up to 255 mm (10”), choose the CAT-3-10- INCHES. Model CAT-3-AC
- Handles labels up to 155mm wide
- Roll diameter capacity up to 300mm
- Available for 38, 40, 44, 70, 76 and 100mm cores
- Speed up to 125cm/sec
- All models are bi-directional.
- External Halt Control.
- 5- Years Parts and Labour Limited Warranty.
• Optional adjustable start delay on CAT-4 to allow backfeed without resistance
• The CAT-3/4-Standard has a fin-style core Holder
• The CAT-3/4-ACH employs an adjustable core holder enabling the use of varying core sizes
• The CAT-3/4-CHUCK includes a quick-locking “Quick-Chuck” core chuck permitting the fastest loading and unloading of cores and label rolls
• Adjustable Paper Guide (APG) to guide the outer edge of the labels to an even roll
• Foot switch for starting and stopping control by the operator
The MINI-CAT rewinders are the world´s most popular entry-level label rewinders to be used in combination with small desktop or mid-range barcode printers. With a specially designed bi-directional motor, they offer trouble-free performance at an incredible low cost at just £275.00 + VAT
The MC-10 and MC11 are available to buy online here.
The MC-10 model has a fixed core size of 76mm or it can be removed to rewind rolls directly onto the shaft, and it can handle labels up to 125 mm wide.
The MC-11 model has an adjustable core (25-101mm) diameter and handles labels up to 115 mm wide.
The new build-in potentiometer allow the MC series to control the amount of rewind speed/torque. No awkward, troublesome belts or clutches are used and no speed adjustments are required.
OPTIONAL: Adjustable Paper Guide (APG) to guide the outer edge of the labels to an even roll
- Handles labels up to 125mm wide
- Roll diameter capacity up to 220mm
- Available for 38, 40, 44, 70, 76 and 100mm cores
- Speed up to 50cm/sec
Label dispensers are a quick and easy way to dispense individual labels. They use a peel and present design, meaning that as the material passes through the dispenser the label is peeled away from the backing material and presented at the front of the unit where it waits to be picked up by the operator. With different models to choose from these label dispensers can handle virtually any job you may have for them.
LD-100 FOR LABELS UP TO 115MM WIDE
LD-200 FOR LABELS UP TO 165MM WIDE
- Small footprint to fit on any desk orpackaging station
- Easy setup in less than 30 seconds
- Available in stainless steel (SS Version) (food & beverage, pharmaceutical market)
- Selectable speed (high-low) for applications with small or large labels
- Universal sensor models for special types of labels (black & transparent)
- Optional Adjustable Wearless Brake (AWB) system for labels with strong adhesives or very small labels
- Counter or pre-set counter for peeling off a precise number of labels
- Foot switch for continually advancing labels at the rate you choose
- Diameter extension to facilitate the use of labels rolls up to 300 mm
- Battery pack to work without external power supply for maximum mobility
- Handles labels up to 115mm wide/165mm wide
- Roll diameter capacity 220mm
- Label length from 6 to 150mm
- Min speed 11cm/sec
Label counters provide a quick and easy way to count the number of labels on a roll. These “gap sensing” counters detect the gap in-between each label. The stand-alone units can be placed at the output of your printer allowing you to count the labels as they are printed. A rewinder will be needed to wind up the labels after they have been counted.
Off-Line counting can be done with either a counting package or a self contained reel-to-reel unit. Both units allow you to count the number of labels on a given roll, make large rolls of labels into smaller ones, change the direction of the labels coming off the roll or change to a different coremsize.
- Stand-alone counting stations with pre-set counter functionality.
- Accepts rolls with a diameter up to 330mm
- Optional encoder for length measurement in Metric/British/American units
- Optional delivered with an ultrasonic
- Sensor for transparent and dark labels
- Take-up shaft can be equiped with the Adjustable Core Holder (ACH)
- Pre-set Counter
- handles labels up to 170mm label width
All prices specified are exclusive of VAT.