Paper based stock counts are by nature incredibly time consuming and notoriously error prone. Now you can make both of those problems a thing of the past with this low cost Stock Take solution for barcode enabled Android devices that's ideal for any small business or stock room and can also be used as part of a Kanban barcode solution to enable remote workers to collect data at any customer site.
Simply input a Location and then scan each Product barcode and type in a quantity via the keypad. The software can also be set up to automatically assign a default quantity of 1 per scan to save time.
Stock data is automatically compiled as a CSV file and can be sent to a default email address with a single click, or shared via any installed app on the Android device. Stock data is pre-formatted as a line by line and summarised report per item and per location. The data file can also be imported into virtually any common Stock or Accounts software package.
- Compatible with most Enterprise level handheld devices with Android 7.1 or above equipped with an integrated barcode scanner.
- Record barcode stock data from various sites or locations.
- All recorded data can be sent as an email attachment with a One Click operation to one or multiple email recipients.
- Data is compiled as a pre formatted report in it's own right showing stock per Location and per Part Number (SKU). The data file can be imported into most common Stock or Accounts packages.
solution simply requires a WiFi or mobile data connection for sending Stock Take data, and an active SMTP email account to send emails. Data can also be shared via any installed app or stored directly to Google Drive if emails are not preferred.
Prices start from just £399.00 + VAT for a complete solution out of the box incuding:
- Unitech EA502 PDA hardware with 2D barcode scanner, battery & PSU.
- 1 x Mobile device software license
- 100 x barcode shelf edge or bin location labels.
- User Guide
- 12 months standard manufacturers warranty & remote technical support
Unitech EA502 Android 7.1 with 2D Barcode Scanner, Wifi, 4G, GPS
The Unitech EA502 handheld device is ideal for most types of retail stockroom or an office
stores environment. Industrial hardware upgrades are also available.
Optional Extras: Pistol Grip Sled for scan intensive operations; UHF Reader for RFID labelled goods.
If you'd like to receive more information about our simple HubStock solution then please contact us via our form below
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org