Manual paper based stock counts can be extremely time consuming and are notoriously error prone. Pages of hand written information then has to be manually typed into a computer via a keyboard, effectively duplicating the entire process once more.
Barcodes make Stock Takes so much easier and quicker to perform accurately and our simple HubStock solution is ideal for any small to medium size business, retail store or stock room. Our complete all in one solution provides you with durable barcode labels, and a portable handheld scanning device pre-installed with software to enable you to carry out the task in a fraction of the usual time.
HubStock software records the Location and all Product Codes via the barcode scanner and a Quantity is then input via the numeric keypad, or can be given an automatic default value. The software also captures the date and time of all stock count transactions.
Recorded data is compiled into a pre-formatted report which can be sent & shared within your organisation to be reviewed, edited or can also imported into virtually any common Database, Spreadhseet or Accounts software package.
Unitech EA320 Android 9 Mobile Computer, Keypad , 2D Scanner, Wifi, 4G
The EA320 rugged handheld device is GMS certified with an IP65 rating against dust & water, and a drop test specification of 1.5 metres to concrete making it ideal for most types of small to medium size business, retail stockrooms & industrial
Optional Extras: Single or Multi Charger Cradles; Pistol Grip Sled for larger scan intensive operations.
- All in one portable handheld solution ready to go out of the box
- Record stock data from any number of sites or locations.
- Key in quantities using the device keypad or automatically assign a default quantity of 1 for every scan.
- Data is stored and sent as an email file attachment with a simple One Click button operation to either one or multiple recipients.
- Stock Take Data is pre-formatted into a structured report showing individual stock per Location and Total Stock item quantities per Part Number (SKU). Data can be viewed within any spreadsheet application & edited or imported into Stock or Accounts packages.
- HubStock simply requires a WiFi or Mobile data connection (3G/4G) for sending data, with an active SMTP email account needed to send emails. Data can also be shared via any installed app across wifi or stored directly to any Google Drive account.
Package prices start from just £499.00 + VAT for a complete all in one solution out of the box including:
- Unitech EA320 Android 9 PDA with Keypad, 2D barcode scanner, 4500mAh long life battery, hand strap & PSU.
- 1 x HubStock Mobile device software license
- 500 x Permanent shelf edge or bin location barcode labels.
- User Guide
- 12 months standard manufacturers warranty & remote technical support
- Optional: Extended comprehensive cover warranty. Additonal barcode labels and accessories available upon request.
If you'd like to receive more information about our simple and effective HubStock solution then please contact us via our form below or alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com
Need to create a barcode? Generate them HERE for free.