Scan and compare barcodes to check that they match values to ensure that only the correct items are picked or stocked together.
The scanning device uses an initial 'Master' barcode as it's standard and will then flag up the second code if there's any mismatch. The system can also be set to check multiple barcode scans and flag up any non identical value from the original scan.
This simple low cost solution can help your organisation maintain an effective QA system by preventing cross packaging of products during Order Picks or Shipping operations. It can be used to scan Product Codes, Batch or Serial Numbers and also Sell By /Use By Dates etc.
The Golden Barcode Scan & Match App reads both 1D & 2D type codes and is a fully portable all in one solution that can also be configured to record all scans and provide full reporting data.
Basic package prices start from as little as £395.00 + VAT for a complete solution out of the box including hardware & software.
For more details about how the Golden Barcode Scan & Match system can help your organisation improve it's operational efficiency via accurate barcode scanning please contact us.
- Order Picking & Packing - Identify Correct Part Numbers
Compliance - Check Parts & Batch No's
- Hospitals & Pharmacy - Medication Verification
- QA Systems - Prevention of Mixed Batches
Retail - Correct Products per Location
H&S Regulations - Scan Batches & Expiry Dates
HOW IT WORKS:
Option 1 - Data Validation Process for 1:1 Scanning System
Option 2 - Data Validation Process for 1: Multiple Scans System
- Accurate – Avoids data reading errors
- Efficient – Verifies barcode data in milliseconds
- Simple – No training required.
- Convenient – Portable one handed operation
- Reliable – Rugged & Durable hardware options available
- Comprehensive - Advanced upgrade versions also provide full scanning transaction reports data & locked in Kiosk mode.