Scan and compare barcodes to check that they match and ensure that the correct items are picked or stocked together.
The handheld device uses an initial 'Master' barcode as it's standard and will then flag up the second code if there's a mismatch. The system can also be set to check multiple barcode scans and flag up any mismatches from the original Master data.
This simple low cost solution can help your organisation maintain an effective QA system by preventing cross packaging of any sensitive products during Order Picks, or ensure batches of materials, or products with expired use by dates are identical.
The Barcode Check solution can be supplied as a ready to go solution using a simple data collector for either 1D or 2D type barcodes. It can also form part of a wider solution with rugged Android mobile computers equipped with touch screen and an integrated barcode scanner to provide reporting data too.
Package prices start from as little as £395.00 + VAT for a complete solution out of the box including hardware & software.
For more details about how the Barcode Check App system can help your organisation improve it's data capture accuracy please contact us.
- Order Picking & Packing - Identify Correct Part Numbers
Compliance - Check Parts & Batch No's
- Hospitals & Pharmacy - Medication Verification
- QA Systems - Prevention of Mixed Batches
Retail - Correct Products per Location
H&S Regulations - Scan Batches & Expiry Dates
BASIC VERSION - HOW IT WORKS
Option 1 - Data Validation Process for 1:1 Scanning System
Option 2 - Data Validation Process for 1: Mulitple Scans System
- Accurate – Avoid data reading errors
- Efficient – Verifies barcodes in milliseconds
- Simple – No training required
- Convenient – Portable one handed operation
- Reliable – Rugged & Durable hardware upgrade options
- Comprehensive - Advanced option upgrade can also provide full scanning transaction reports data.